If you are interested in joining our group, please email us at referencerequest@ctcd.edu. Sign Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative Underground Meeting Minutes 11/12/15
Meeting Minutes 11/12/15 There were two choices for our activity today, -Showing off work that was done outside of club activities -Creating...
-
Good afternoon everyone, My apologies for not being present at the last meeting, I was going through some personal difficulties. I want...
-
It's... cold in here. Cold... A choice I understand. I can stand... But would I rather to sit? Maybe... It's a decision I know too w...
-
If any of you are poets, we'd like to invite you to participate in our Virtual Poetry Slam. You video yourself reading or performing you...

Welcome everyone!
ReplyDeleteHey there!
ReplyDeleteThis is Bianca!
ReplyDeleteHi there back! I see you got in. We can change whatever you'd like in terms of colors or pictures. But for now it's working.
ReplyDeleteI think I have to change latest comments to the top.
ReplyDeleteOr should I keep it this way? When we get lots of comments it may make a difference. We can add pages as well. Especially if the officers want to talk away from the public's eye.
ReplyDeleteSorry I couldn't respond immediately, yesterday. This set up is nice but we can add other pages later. :3
ReplyDeleteI am on the fence about a separate page for the officers. We still have that private channel on Discord. I don't want to us to overdo it on forms of communication.
ReplyDelete